Monday, April 26, 2010

Easel Card CCCB challenge







This week our challenge for the City Crafter Challenge Blog was to do an easel card, I especially like this kind of card for get well or some thing you want to leave set out.  My first one is a basic one that I will send to a friend.  I used a button to hold it up in the easel position.



                                                                            side view





I then decided to make one about the size of a business card or in this case a place setting card to use at a wedding  reception with a little thank you note from the bride and groom.  You could make them as place settings to use for any type party or dinner, etc.


Please visit the rest of my site and come back often, I am going to try and post different projects several times a week, leave a comment and let me know what you think, would also invite you to follow me if you would like.  Thanks and good luck with your easel card.

5 comments:

  1. June, both of these are just lovely. The little Mr. and Mrs. is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think both of your card turn out so nice. What a great Idea making the Little easel card, Your so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job here June! Like both card, especially the tiny one, so creative! Like your background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous card June.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. oth cards are adorable .... Love the colors on both cards...!!!


    P/S: I'm your new Follower...hope its alright for you..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back