Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finally

Scroll down for CCCB challenge...............


Hi all, I don't know if you have noticed but I have not been doing much posting lately, remember when I posted my craft room and said I wanted to do a reno on it but there were 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in line before it?  Here are the results  I did it all by myself, painting, moving furniture and redecorating, I did it all on a very low budget, basically just paint and re-used a lot of accessories just changed colors or ribbons to match new space.  I guess I have been watching to much HGTV..................


Master bedroom






Master bath







Guest bath








Bedroom







Bedroom







And now what this has all led up to........My Craft Room/Office











What do you think?  I took the pictures of the opened cabinets because I am so proud that everything is organized and neat and I'm not sure how long it will stay that way.

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my handy work, now I hope to get back in full swing and start entering some challenges. 


4 comments:

  1. WOW! You did a fabulous job. Your home is very pretty. I love all the colors. So elegant and feminine. Pat yourself on the back girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow June! Can I come live with you? .... and play a little ;)

    You have done an amazing job, and all on your own. Very good! CHAPEAU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job June! You have been a busy bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. June you have been so busy and the final result is....well WOW! Beautiful and the fact you did it all by yourelf and on a low budget....I am inmpressed. All the rooms look beautiful. You also have a lovely craft room. you can be proud of yourself; you did a terrific job!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back