Monday, November 8, 2010

Pretty and Pink and Green

This is the first time I have tried this challenge.  It is from Mona Pendleton from Cupcakes Creation 




I used a light pink and light green designer paper, I stamped sheet music and embossed it in clear.



I added an organza bow in light green and attached a light green trinket pin, which will be available soon on my on line store..........


'
Next I added a ribbon guide which I covered in designer paper and added some music note charms


Last I stamped and embossed my violin image on the same pink designer paper and embossed it in white.










7 comments:

  1. Oh June, what a pretty card! I am so happy to see you creating again! The little music note embellishments and beaded stick pin look wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with the CR84FN challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, pink + green = beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful again June ... so pretty ... Have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your white embossing looks so perfect on the pink paper.. And you bow and pin are so pretty.. This is such a pretty card..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Pink and green is one of my favorites and your card is a gorgeous example of this color combo. Love it!
    It's good to see you back in blogland and challenges!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely!! I love that embossed violin and your pins are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. June, this is gorgeous. The colors are so pretty together. I love that violin stamp, and another stunning pin with bow. Just love it.
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back