Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Not easy just laying around

First of all this is not as easy as it sounds.... When your not used to being off your feet and doing for yourself, it is hard to get used to.  I actually have not yet and find myself up and about without even thinking about it, anyway here is one of my first little projects.......

I call them purse pals.. they are about 4" long and 1 1/2" wide.  When you don't want to carry a big tablet or note pad in your purse these are just the right size to jot down a phone number or blog address.










I added a little embellishment on the front and put a clip to help keep it closed//

8 comments:

  1. Hi June!!!

    Oh my; what happened? Are you feeling a bit better now?
    I love the whole idea about your project and they look fabulous. The embossed front with the embellishments on top of it are gorgeous and that little clip looks so cute!

    Take care.....

    Hugs,
    Stella
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, you have been so busy.

    I love the front of the little note pads so much, very, very beautiful!

    How are you? Let's mail!

    Hugs
    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw ... I know it's hard ... but please take care ... I love your little note pads and I know that creating will always help you to feel better ... Sending a cyber hug your way dear friend ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So hard June! I'm so sorry...but just try and relax and feel better! What a great idea and great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness those are adorable.. What a great idea.. Try to take it easy my friend. But I do know I would be just like you.. You can only take it easy for so long.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about this June, really hope you're feeling much better now! Do take it easy though, love your notebooks, they're awesome! Thinking of you, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  7. June, these are precious! I was just stopping in to see how you were feeling. I do have a little something to send your way this week. Forgive the delay. My MIL turned 80 and we had family flying in all week. Glad to see you are creating again. Try not to over do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back