Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tag Swap

Tag Swap
Hi Ladies, I joined a tag swap over at More Paper Than Shoes.
We had to stamp 3 tags with an image on them, there are 4 people  in each group.  Here are the tags I did.


I also included a few embellishment for each group of tags


I included the 3 tags, 3 yds of crinkled seam binding 1 yard each of 3
 colors, 10 jewels, 6" of gold bling, 8 charms, and a  decorated clothes pin, Then I packed it all neatly in a decorated paper sack pouch.


Hope they like them



10 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will love them, they are gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh June these pretty pouches with beautiful goodies just take my breath away ... they are simply stunning! What a fabulous job you did and I'm sure the other ladies will be blown away with these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Those are all just GORGEOUS June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project June! Love the beautiful tags and your gorgeous envelope! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! How beautiful.. I LOVE the lace.. Someone is very lucky to receive them..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh June, this looks so lovely! Who wouldn't love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oh my June your pouches are stunning! Good to see you creating again. I love the tags; they are one of my favorite things to work with at this moment!
    Hugs,
    Stella
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really cute idea. I am sure the swappers will love what you have sent them. Glad to see you posting. Hope to see more of your creations.
    Happy thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like lots of fun over there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Please come back